Friday 5 June 2015

5 Fandom Friday - Comic Book Heroes You Would Like To See With Their Own Series or Movie

1. Kamala Kahn
I adore her. She is my current obsession. I love how she is a fangirl superhero and I think she'd be great with a TV show or film. She's a funny, quirky ordinary girl with parents that want the best for her and are a little over protective. I like the fact her background isn't too dark, she wasn't recruited as a young girl to be a spy, she isn't the last of her species she's just a teenager, ok one that gets superpowers but still. 

2. The Black Widow
I badly want a black widow movie. An origin story of how this kick ass assassin came over to S.H.I.E.L.D. I know we got snippets in the latest Avengers but that only left me wanting more! Come on Marvel!!! Give us what we want. I'm asking nicely! 

3. Rogue
I want a Rogue movie. Not movie Rogue. Proper kick ass comic book Rogue. Yellow and green costume the lot. She is my absolute favourite in the X-men comics she's smart, sassy and ain't takin' no crap sugar! But in the X-men movies good lord does she frustrate me. Why did they do it whyyyyyy?!

4. Loki
This one is purely selfish I want more Tom Hiddleston. I know Loki is not technically a hero. No actually not a hero at all. But God is he a fantastic character! And also if he has his own movie that is a lot of big screen Tom Hiddleston to enjoy!!!! In all clad leather and metal and brimming with sarcasm. The wait for Ragnarok is actually going to kill me. 


5. Thunder Cats
Thunder..... Thunder..... THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I would love this to happen! I would lose my mind. Thundercats was THE cartoon of my childhood. With a great band of heroes, a properly scary villain (Mumm-ra still give me shivers) and a kick ass theme tune a Thundercats movie would be sooooooo good! It has all the ingredients for a brilliant summer blockbuster. As long as the producers make it for the generation that grew up with Thundercats as well as the current generation of kids. This is what disappointed me about the Ninja Turtles movie it was just for kids. Not much for adults. 

Great post idea this week from @JaymFace. I really thought I'd find this one tricky but it really made me think and I've really enjoyed it. Thanks to The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick for starting it all. 

Much Love 
Charlie x

(Original Thundercats artwork by Ed Benes)

10 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised to see Loki in there? ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Ms. Marvel, Black Widow and Loki. We agree on those 3!!! <3

    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously we have excellent taste!! ;)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see Kid Loki on screen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That would be good too!! He's such a great character!!

      Delete
  4. Great post! I would seriously love a Black Widow movie! We need more girl power on our screens! :)
    Emma ~ GlamAndGeek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We certainly do the more girl power the better.

      Delete
  5. LOVE Kamala I really hope she gets a spot in the MCU she's such a great character and I'm sure the younger audience would love and relate to her so much xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope so too. I love her she is aces!!

      Delete