Saturday 17 January 2015

Oh This Dress

I was out shopping today, for the Hubsters birthday presents, when I popped into H&M to look for a shirt for him. As I walked in this dress caught my eye and it was love at first sight! Gorgeous v-neck and amazing nipped in waist. I HAD to try it on! So I ran off to the fitting room as fast as I could. 

Well I have to say it felt really good on, the style is extremely flattering and I love the shape of the skirt. It has pockets! On the back there is a gold feature zip and a cut out section. As soon as I saw that a cosplay idea popped into my head for one of my total girl crushes. The outfit is not complete yet but I can't wait to share it when it is! Here's a sneak peak for now! 



I wonder if can guess who my girl crush is from this? I'll give you a clue she's a tech savvy, smoking hot blonde....... Leave your guesses in the comments below!! 

Much love 
Charlie x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress, Charlie! Best of all, you can cosplay it up or leave it as is. Versatile! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what this cosplay is! The dress is beautiful! Love that waistline'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waistline is amazing! You'll have to wait and see who I'm going to be but I'm super excited about it!

      Delete