Sunday 24 April 2016

OOTD - Loki's Army

I've been enjoying my pregnant casual cosplay adventure. I hope you have too. Its really helped me have fun with my changing shape. I think I've kept the frump to a minimum and maximised the geek chic! I have been needing a reason to buy one of Jordandené's epically cute tees for aaaaaages! My growing baby bump seemed like a great excuse! She doesn't do a maternity range but I just ordered a size up and it fitted over my bump perfectly and will continue to look fabulous one baby bump has turned into mummy tummy! 
I had my eye on this design for ages and being pregnant made the meaning even stronger! I love how the 'Glorious' goes right across my bump! 
Still being a chilly Spring here I layered the vest over a 3/4 sleeve top and added a cardi too. 

Black jeans and my new trainers made this a practical outfit for pram shopping! 

For extra Loki I added my lovely Tesseract necklace and used green eyeliner and gold shimmer to bring out his signature colours.

I know a lot of you ladies but from Jordandene already but if you haven't I can't recommend her enough. Great quality clothes, reasonable prices, free shipping even to the UK and speedy delivery too. 

Catch you later I'm off to rule Asgard or buy a pram! Either way it'll be glorious! 

Much love
Charlie x 

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you styled this tank!! And I love your adorable baby bump<3 Burdened with glorious purpose, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Ashlee! It's so comfy too! Definitely a practical mum outfit!!

      Delete
  2. You look SO cute!! Love the tank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, me too I love all of Jordandene's tanks I'd buy them all!

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit! Forgo the stroller and get a baby carrier. Trust me, you'll thank me later. :P No but seriously.

    I love, love, love your outfit! I think it is super cute! I love your sneakers and perfect for stroller shopping. I hope you were able to find the one you are looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I have a little carrier too! It's our first baby Dina so we've bought everything in the shop!! I ended up with a green stroller so my tank must have influenced me more than I thought! XD

      Delete
  4. That necklace is amazing. Loving this outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect top is perfect, burdened with a glorious purpose indeed :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cate! It is a bit perfect isn't it!! xx

      Delete
  6. I hope if I'm ever pregnant that I will look as cute as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt is definitely even more perfect since you're pregnant - you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this exact tank. It is the best thing ever and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit! I especially love your necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks is from the beee hive shop on Etsy!! She does lots of cool fandom jewellery. x

      Delete
  10. You're so adorbs! Her shirts always look so comfortable. Plus your necklace is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Jessica! I love her designs .... this is the start of an addiction!

      Delete